Candi has been on staff since 2004 and serves as the Administrative Assistant in the Preschool Ministry coordinating day-to-day ministry office activities as well as special events like Parental Dedication and VBS. She grew up in Everglades City and is a graduate of the University of South Florida. Candi and her husband, Grant, have been at McGregor since 1997 and are the proud parents of Taylor and Ty. On Sunday mornings you’ll find Candi in the Preschool Lobby greeting preschoolers and their families.
Fun Facts About Candi
- Most underrated bible character: Noah’s Wife
- Favorite flavor of ice cream: Butter Pecan
- Favorite cartoon character: Daffy Duck
- Favorite superhero: The Green Lantern, he had a cool ring.
- Favorite Bible verse that is impacting your life right now: Luke 10:41-42
- Longest you’ve gone without sleep: 48+ in college during finals week
- Favorite infomercial: The Snazzy Napper, who comes up with these ideas?
- Favorite musical group when you were in HS: Alabama
- Favorite hobby: Cooking and couponing with my daughter
- Favorite cereal: Frosted Flakes
- What invention is absolutely essential to your daily life: the flat-iron
- Number of times you’ve taken your kids to the ER: Thankfully, zero.