Candace Furiosi has been on staff at McGregor since 2011. She has served in the Mission Ministry as well as the Children's Ministry over the past six years. She joined the Preschool Ministry Staff as the Ministry Assistant in Sept 2017. She has been married to her husband James since 1997 and has two sons, Cody and Colin. They have been members of MBC for over 14 years. Candace is excited to serve with an amazing team of staff and volunteers!
Fun Facts About Candace
- Most underrated Bible character - Abel
- Favorite flavor of ice cream – mint chocolate chip
- Favorite cartoon character - Pumba
- Favorite superhero – Captain America
- Favorite Bible verse that is impacting your life right now – Matthew 6:34
- Longest you’ve gone without sleep – 4 days
- Favorite infomercial - Ginsu Knives
- Favorite musical group when you were in HS – ???
- Favorite hobby - scrapbooking
- Favorite cereal – Captain Crunch (just berries)
- What invention is absolutely essential to your daily life – my oven
- Number of times you’ve taken your kids to the ER – 7 I think, they kind of run together