Becky Harmon has been on staff since 2007 and is the Preschool Ministry Assistant. Becky is originally from upstate New York and has a Bachelor’s of Science from Roberts Wesleyan College. Her primary area of ministry is coordinating volunteers and overseeing the Sunday and Wednesday programs. She loves getting to watch our preschoolers grow in their knowledge of God and blossom into “big kids”. Becky has been married to her high school sweetheart Sam for over 20 years and has been blessed with two beautiful boys, Sam and Luke.
Fun Facts About Becky
- Most underrated Bible character - Eutychus...the poor guy, who wants to go down in history for falling out
a window while Paul preached?
- Favorite flavor of ice cream – Spumoni…because who can pick just one?!
- Favorite cartoon character – Snoopy
- Favorite superhero – Wonder Woman
- Favorite Bible verse that is impacting your life right now - "For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11
- Longest you’ve gone without sleep – I’ll let you know when my kids grow up and I finally get to sleep…
- Favorite infomercial – the Pocket Hose – I own two and they are amazing!
- Favorite musical group when you were in HS – Billy Joel
- Favorite hobby – Cleaning and organizing. Yup, I’m that weird.
- Favorite cereal – Do chocolate chip cookies count as cereal?
- What invention is absolutely essential to your daily life – the coffee maker
- Number of times you’ve taken your kids to the ER – None! Now my husband is another story…